Monday, October 4, 2010

Today...

Today my social media teacher wanted me to write a blog with three hyperlinks.

Again, there was no quantifying of content he wished us to speak about. I took that to mean, "logic and sense are optional."
Therefore I'm quite pleased.

He was wearing a shirt with the letters "DYS" that confused me.
Well, I'm a resourceful member of Generation Y, so I looked it up and Wikipedia suggested many different meanings for it. Wikipedia turned out to be wrong. An encyclepedia with thousands of contributors, and there is no mention of the podcast that the shirt promotes.



Shortly after starting to write, I got bored, and started thinking about melting things. Like melting people. Sort of like the time Michael Jackson lost his nose, which I think had something to do with being an alien. Or sneezing too hard. One of the two.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny Mason. Try posting with a few more words ;) a video of melting people and thanks for linking the podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always interesting reading about what's going on in your mind - perhaps macabre and irreverant but always interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete